Saturday, March 28, 2009

Heidi's 1st Birthday Party

Heidi is one! My cousins, Matthew & Mary, had a big party for Heidi at their house- complete with a bounce house and all! We were all hoping to have the party at the park, but it was windy & cold. The party ended up being a great time and it was so nice to see some of my family. I haven't been able to see them all much lately and I miss them!!!

Sweet Aiden- age 1

The birthday girl in her pretty dress.

Heidi is a very social little girl and did not hesitate to climb all over her older cousins! Julian didn't mind too much though.

Such a pretty little one-year-old!
Heidi climbing on James.

Heidi climbing on her beautiful little friend.

Climbing on James some more...
Yum!

My Aunt Susan, Uncle Pat, and my mom with our newest family member-
Dane Clark, 6 weeks old.
Yummy cake! No pink frosting for Owen though, he's allergic.
Kristin made this adorable pixie skirt for Heidi. She loved it!


1 comments:

Kristin Finch said...

the pixie looks so cute on Heidi. I love the other skirt as well.